WORLD HERITAGE SITE
Discover the treasure of these lands, which became part of the Unesco Heritage in 2014. Fascinating medieval towns where renowned wines originate (Barolo and Barbaresco), enchanting landscapes to explore whilst riding an original Italian Vespa or on board a vintage car, to end the day with the savours and aromas of the great Piedmontese culinary tradition.
FROM € 485,00*
* Rates could increase during high season or important events.
Day 1: First sight of the Langhe treasure
Arrival, visit of Grinzane Cavour, with its famous fortified castle and the original Regional Enoteca, created in 1967. Check in to the hotel and free time for relaxing at the hotel pool side, and welcome “aperitivo” in the hotel before dinner.
Day 2: A wonderful Tour
Original guided Vespa tour amidst wonderful landscapes, beautiful villages, rolling hills and vineyards. The tour passes to Barolo, where you will dine on local food whilst tasting the wines of one of the most famous producers of this small Medieval town, which has given its name to the most famous Piedmontese wine in the world. After a brief stop in Neive, one of the most beautiful small towns in Italy with amazing views over the area, you will arrive in Barbaresco. Here you will enjoy a tasting of its wine and a visit of town, with its Medieval tower and its vineyards.
Day 3: Food: Science, Experience and Heritage
Visit to Pollenzo (Bra), ancient Roman city. The first university of food in the world was created here ten years ago. The University of Gastronomic Sciences and the “Bank of Wine”, that you will visit, are a complex of buildings part of the Unesco Heritage. They have been promoted by Slow Food, a non-profit association which promotes in every part of the world “good, clean and fair food”.
(The price is calculated with a minimum of 2 people sharing a double/twin room)
• 2 nights accommodation in 3-5 star hotel or agriturismo on BB basis
• Welcome Aperitivo in the hotel
• Vespa full-day private guided excursion
• Entrance to the Grinzane Cavour Castle and the Regional Enoteca
• Lunch with wine-tasting in Barolo
• Wine-tasting in Barbaresco
• Visit to the Wine Bank in Pollenzo with wine-tasting
• 24 hour availability for telephone assistance
All the guided tours are in english or italian, other languages are available on request.
DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Private transfers from and to the airport of Torino/Milano or rental car
- Extra and eveyrithing not expressly indicated in “tour includes”
CONTACT US FOR A FREE PRICE UPDATE FOR THE DATES YOU ARE INTERESTED IN