Propostas para profissionais de Agro-Indústria
- Visit to organic farms, fruit-vegetable and milk processing plants, and local producers of cheese, rice, olive oil, chocolate and sweets.
- Visit to local vineyards, wine producers and Regional Wine Museums.
- During the truffle period (white truffle in October and November, black truffle in July and August) it will be possible to take part in a truffle hunt
- University of Turin: Visit to the Department of Agriculture, Forest and Food Sciences and to the Biotechnology Department, with presentation of the research activities.
- Visit to the University of Gastronomic Sciences of Pollenzo, the first university studying gastronomy, created in 2004 as a project of the Slow Food Movement with private and public partners
- Advisory Institutions: Visit to the Scientific-technological Park for the En- vironment in Torino, a pole for innovaion in green architecture, energy, local production
- Meeting with the Associazione Rurale Italiana, member of the European coordination of the Via Campesina, an international social movement of small and middle-scale producers
Wines (Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera…)
Cheese (Gorgonzola, Castelmagno…)
Truffles (Black and White)
Rice and Risotto